NBA investigates OKC Josh Giddey for allegedly having an inappropriate relationship with a minor

Giddey still playing

Pictures and videos have been leaked on social media platforms of Oklahoma City Thunder guard Josh Giddey being sexually involved with a minor. The NBA has launched an investigation on this matter. Giddey is still able to play under this investigation and when asked about these allegations, he had no comment. 

“I understand the question obviously, but no further comment right now,” Giddey said. “I get the question guys, I completely understand you want to know about it, but just for right now, I don’t have anything to say.”

Footage has been shown of Giddey and the minor at a nightclub, which would somewhat clear Giddeys name as individuals younger than 18 years old are not able to enter. The minor is believed to be in between the age of 15 and 17, but further information is needed in order to continue investigating.

Giddey is 21 and was the 6th overall pick in the 2021 draft out of Australia and has been with the Oklahoma City Thunder for 3 years. Giddey has averaged 14.6 points, 7.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists in his 3 seasons with the Thunder.